Terms of Service
By using the Legion Training web site (“Service/Product”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service“). Legion Training reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person — a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Legion Training cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, credit balances, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in subscription, your credit card that you provided will be charged a prorated amount and then automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancellation and Termination
Legion Training reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Legion Training (www.legiontraining.com) or the Service itself.
Legion Training shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the “Account & Billing” link from the profile picture menu located in the navigation bar at the top right of the screen. The Billing screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Legion Training, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Legion Training service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Legion Training reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with New Zealand copyright law.
- Legion Training owns all material on the Legion Training site including but not limited to all images, training programs, nutrition plans, blogs and any provided information through video of text. No Legion Training material or image shall be used by its members unless consent is given by Legion Training in writing
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Legion Training uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Legion Training, or any other Legion Training service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Legion Training.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Legion Training customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Legion Training does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Legion Training shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Legion Training has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Legion Training to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Legion Training and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Legion Training (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at legiontraining.com.
RISKS OF PRODUCT USE:
The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the diet plans or exercises (including products and services) mentioned at legiontraining.com or from Tyrone Bell should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on legiontraining.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such diet plans if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
In addition, the Legion Training program is designed to be a challenging program which is designed to assist in your body transformation/body composition improvement. An important component of the program is lifting weights (barbells, dumbbells, and gym based machines). This activity is inherently risky, and especially so if done with poor form. You may experience muscle tears, pulls, sprains, dislocations, or other undesirable health consequences.
When members participate in the Legion Training program they fully assume all risks from Legion Training and release Tyrone Bell and Legion Training from all legal liability. Member’s agree and understand that exercise programs by their nature carry a risk of injury and bodily harm and agree and understand that there are videos on how to execute the correct form for each and every exercise which will greatly reduce the risk of injury, but as with any exercise program, the risk of injury can never be totally eliminated.